[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, January 27, 2007

[Planning]
Planning for this year's Chinese New Year celebrations for the grassroots organisations in Bedok Reservoir-Punggol has started.

And since I love to write, the organising chairman requested that I be the secretary for the committee. And I agreed. I am also part of the programme committee as well.

The committee had two chill out sessions just now - one was at Compass Point and the other was at Changi Airport. Work aside, I managed to pose with my RED MOTORAZR V3 just for fun at The Coffee Bean outlet at the airport.



Project Superstar's finalist Nat was also there having a late chat.

It has definitely been a long day for me. I am still awake at the wee hours of the morning. But it is a common thing.



Earlier today, I was at the inaugural Lee Kong Chian Ministerial Forum 2007. The Conference Hall at SMU's School of Accountancy was packed to the brim. The audience was engaged by Health Minister Khaw Boon Wan.



This report and more will be published in SMU's campus magazine Vie.

Vote for me for Round 2 of i am @ Youth.SG and win some prizes for yourself

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home