[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, January 28, 2007

[Support your Favourite Blogger Ephraim]
I think the title is crap but if you do love this blog, please put your hands to work.

To show your support and vote for my I am@Youth.SG post to be the winning entry of round two of the Youth.SG blogging festival, just follow two simple steps.

1. Compose a new email with the header: i choose B8 - (insert your name here).
2. Send the email to iam@youth.sg with your Full Name, NRIC/Passport Number and Contact Number. You can only vote once and repeated votes will be disqualified.

Stand to be one of the five lucky voters to win a $10 Kinokuniya Voucher. Voting will close at 2359hrs on 1 February 2007. So hurry, let your fingers do the voting!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home