[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, February 10, 2007

[Three hours in the studios]
I spent three hours holed up in SMU's BE editing suites (I made it sound nice).

The other producer Jun Kwang was digitising the tapes from the Valentine's date at Essential Brew.



There were four tapes in all with each having an hour of footage. The final episode will only be a short 10 minute clip. But yeah, it's going to be an exciting Valentine's Day episode.



I haven't mastered Final Cut Pro yet. However, I did put the digitised clips into logical order of the show. I guess the flow of the episode is on track. Hopefully I did it the right way.



While I am blogging, my boss is in school doing the promotional shots for the episode. It's going to be another day in the studios tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home