[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, March 15, 2007

[Behind the scenes of Vie]
There's plenty of reasons to grab the recent issue of SMU's school magazine, Vie. And it is not because I am one of the writers.



This will be the second issue since the latest makeover by the editorial team. And the obvious change is definitely the cover. Of course, the next thing that one will notice are the models.



The cover shoot was done at the top floor of the library at SMU. And subsequent shots were done in a library project room and SMU's campus green.



The art team planted two hot models smack in the heart of campus toasting white wine (it is real wine by the way).



Grab yours today to see what student life in SMU. So they say, student life, live it the SMU way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home