[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, March 07, 2007

[Delicious portobello mushrooms]
I wanted to blog about delicious mushrooms that I learnt how to make but didn't have the time. I remember reading about food blogs in The Sunday Times. So here's my attempt to describe how to make delicious cheesy mushrooms.

First up, you need to prepare the mushrooms by doing the necessary washing. Then you cut the stems away so you can put delicious ingredients inside.



Then you stir fry bacon bit in a pan, prepare chopped chunks of avocado and lastly, shredded cheddar cheese.



Once all the ingredients are ready, put the bacon bits on top of the mushrooms followed by the chunks of avocado and sprinkle chredded cheese on the ingredients.



Preheat the oven and then stick the tray in on medium temperature for 10 minutes.



And there you have it: mouth-watering portobello mushrooms.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home