[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

[Press blackout]
I could have blogged about the MM dialogue with YP members that was held on Saturday afternoon but I didn't.



One wonders why. It is because after the event, all reporters were told to embargo their reports. And so, it was only until Monday that the story. I thought I should do so too.



Since the delegates of the Youth Caucus are out and I manage to have some free time to go home and get some stuff for a special item, I decided to visit VivoCity as well.



Wireless@sg rocks. I can blog anywhere at anytime. If I have time that is.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home