[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, April 24, 2007

[Youth Caucus]
Time's running out and I have to get back to the event site soon.



So here are a few photos along the theme of making friends with ASEAN youth.





I will post a summary on the four plenary sessions sometime soon.

I'm in charge of the Vietnam delegates on their trip here. Two out of three of them are in Singapore for the first time. One was impressed with how clean and green we are. She will be formulating ideas on Environment - one of the four topics for discussion.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home