[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, May 30, 2007

[Mint Cafe]
The Mint Cafe serves excellent Italian food. I went there once when I did a story about the toy museum there.

Since I loved the food, I dropped by again yesterday.


Tomato Soup


Chicken Lasagne


Spaghetti Bolognese


Dessert

This time, I loved the caramel infused dessert. It's like jelly pudding and is really sweet.

2 Comments:

Blogger @~eStHeR~@ said...

Hi, Esther here.. How is the budget for the Italian foods?

Thursday, May 31, 2007 5:38:00 pm

 
Blogger Ephraim Loy 黎传志 said...

The meal there costs $14 inclusive of one drink, soup, main course and dessert.

Thursday, May 31, 2007 7:49:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home