[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, May 31, 2007

[Singapore Arts Show]
The Singapore Biennale office at the Adelphi is home to the people in charge of visual arts under the National Arts Council.

They have this cool meeting room where the are loads of pictures on the walls.



The reason why I was there was because I'll be involved an event in conjunction with the launch of the Singapore Arts Show in August.

I shall keep mum about what the project is about for now. But I am sure if you keep reading the upcoming posts, there'll be subtle hints on what the event is about. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home