[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, June 18, 2007

[Plans]
My emotions run high this week as there are ups and downs with people that are close to me. But I shall not share more. That is very private.

These days I handle several projects of different genre. I attend several meetings. Some are back to back. Couple those meetings with the occasional event that I have to attend.

Each project has a specific post-it where I pen down notes. It's like having a separate project file and makes everything more organised.



Training for the PAYM dragonboat team which I am part of has started. Then I was at Zouk on Saturday for a gaming event and also had a short site visit for my upcoming grassroots project.



Then this morning I was touring the Old Police Academy at Thomson Road for another event.

My life is not stagnant.
Everything is moving fast and furious.

My life cannot be stagnant.
I like change and new adventures.

My life is not stagnant but I still appreciate the past.
I look back and think about the memories of my past.

P.S. I know my handwriting is atrocious.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home