[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, June 09, 2007

[Lao Jiu]
I am currently working on a review for the English version of Kuo Pao Kun's Lao Jiu (or ninth born in English if so you may).



The acting was superb during the preview but I haven't seen the full dress rehearsals yet.

It is different yet brings back memories of the Chinese version that I watched last year.



Well, I'll save the best for the article and shall not reveal too much here.

On the NYC scene, I'm nominated for the Stars of SHINE Award. I'm under the Leadership category and I hope you readers out there can leave your comments and/or vote for me at the website.

Look out for the picture that is similar to the one in my Blogger profile.



Do spend some time to register and cast your vote. I hope that it is not too much of a hassle and hope it would not deter you readers from voting.

P.S. I forgot to mention that four lucky voters stand to win a Nintendo WII. So start clicking and vote for me here!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home