[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, June 05, 2007

[Leaving]
She's leaving on a jet plane today. So it'll be appropriate to blog about something that is related to flight.

So here's a little short post on Changi Airport's MRT station. It's my first time visiting cause I usually do not take the MRT to the airport.


There's a tunnel feel and an element of space.


Check out the cool flight information display panels.


High ceiling that emits natural light. I hear the new Terminal 3 will have such a feature too.



The Changi Airport MRT station. So big and so empty.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home