[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, June 04, 2007

[Missing Dreams in Flight]
It's been slightly over a week and I'm missing the fun that I had at the opening peformance for the Singapore Arts Festival. Whether it was the rehearsals or the actual shows I'm missing them just as much.



It is not everyday that you get to be suspended in mid-air some 40 meters above the ground. And this was a great once-in-a-lifetime opportunity for me.



In the past (during my army days) I really dreaded rehearsals, whether it was for a parade or a show. I used to think that we can "do it once and do it good". But now, after being a performer, I appreciate rehearsals. Practice makes perfect and that is so aptly true. I get more adept at executing my moves as I go through more and more performances in mid-air. In fact my last performance was my best. I'm sure if I practice more I'll do even better.



Next time if there's the chance to perform again, I'll definitely take it up.


Photo credit: mypaper.sg

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home