[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

[Canoeing fun]
Chin Koon told me last night to plug his event that will be happening on August 11 so here goes.

It's a canoeing event so for those who love the sea, this is for you.

I tried a double kayak before during my freshmen teambuilding camp. I also did try it for the first time some years back. But I never had the opportunity to try a single kayak. I'm not sure if I have to be qualified to do that. I think it'll be quite fun.



So Chin Koon, if you are reading this don't forget to race with me on a kayak soon. Bedok Reservoir is a good place to do that. It's home ground.

Oh yah, for those watersport enthusiasts, please support this event by the Ngee Ann Canoeing Club.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home