[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, July 04, 2007

[Honour and glory]
I didn't win the medal but I did gain race experience on Sunday during the inter-council dragonboat race.

The event was held at usual home ground - Bedok Reservoir.



I was approached by PAYM to row for PAYM's Cental Youth Council and this is set to be a yearly affair according to the People's Association's Chief Executive Director.



So I'll train more, race more and train harder for next year.

It's good to build up experience for bigger things to come in the future.

It's an honour to be rowing for the council I must add.



Drumming for success. Until next year team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home