[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, July 16, 2007

[The journey]
Last Saturday I had an awesome experience at the National Day Parade NE Show 1.

It has been a long and winding journey for all - the organisers, the performers and everyone involved in one way or another. I've been following the journey, rehearsals after rehearsals. show after show.

And i must say they are impressive.



During the show, the primary school children were all screams.

It's like first the fireworks then the screams. 21-gun salute followed by screams. It was a screaming session full of excitement for them. I sometimes wonder how they can have so much energy to, well, scream.



Not only that. They can wave their torches on and on and on.



And when the fun dies down the scene is quiet and tranquil. I'm looking forward to the actual day.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home