[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, July 14, 2007

[Marketing SHINE]
For the past week, I have been busy promoting SHINE.

And by now if you do not know what SHINE is all about, then our efforts to create awareness have failed.

On Thursday, we had a booth at Ngee Ann Polytechnic. It felt so good to be back to a polytechnic again - meeting people, smiley faces and all.



It was also one of may favourite booths to date. I just felt that the whole layout was great. I'll share more about the other booths soon when I get down to uploading the pictures.



A supersized me banner of me (in green) jumping travels together with the SHINE team all the time.



I guess the marketing for this year's SHINE is pretty much the down-to-earth kind as panellists were involved in the process from start to end. Though it means having to do a lot of things ourselves even after the planning and throughout July, it is well worth the effort.

I'm so drained but by the end of the festival on 4 August we can finally see the fruits of our labour.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home