[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, August 14, 2007

[Dragonboats]
I was at Temasek Polytechnic this afternoon but was not there to attend any class.



It was something to do with water. And it is quite a fun thing.

If you are still guessing, don't. I was there to view our newly purchased dragonboats for Aljunied GRC. There are five in total and they are in many colours - blue, purple, red, yellow.

Quite a nice sight. The calm waterfalls make the whole place pleasant for chilling out.



There's even this cool logo stuck onto the boats.



Next, don't ask me the damage done to the wallet. I'm looking forward to row the boats very soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home