[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

[Social Science Camp]
My freshmen have been asking for their photos for their orientation camp so I though I would dedicate a special post to them.

I set out in the wee hours of the morning I set out on my virgin freshman camp facilitator stint. Feeling all charged up nad excited to meet 10 of the freshest of the fourth batch of the SMU School of Social Sciences.


A big change now since the School of Econmics and Social Sciences split to form two schools


They may look unglam here but they are really, nice guys and gals


Teamwork in action


The facilitators from the other groups


Melissa my co-faci trying to act cute. She's the smarty pants. I'm the dumb dumb


Dixi hones his acting skills by playing the old man at Tanjong Pagar. No, he is not a dirty old man.


One group shot for the camera at the Esplanade during the amazing race

Freshies, did you enjoy the camp?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home