[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, September 30, 2007

[An ASEAN take on Myanmar]
It has been an intense few days of silent protests in Myanmar. As a Singaporean concerned with global affairs, I've been keeping track about the developments there.

More importantly are issues such as to how this instability will affect Myanmar's ties with the US. And how this will have impact on ASEAN as a whole.

What's the ASEAN stand on such instability? Find out about what the ASEAN Foreign Ministers discussed on the situation in Myanmar.

A statement was issued by Mr George Yeo, Singapore's Minister for Foreign Affairs and ASEAN Chair from New York on Beyond SG.

The situation in Myanmar has been relevant to what I'm currently studying in my democracy class. Perhaps I shall write a short little article on that soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home