[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, October 29, 2007

[A poem for muggers]
I hate to go to school on a Monday.
I just need some more sleep.

I dread to attend classes on Tuesday.
I hate to drag my feet.

I wish to laze on my bed on a Wednesday.
Give me a break, it's mid week!

I wish I can sleep more on a Thursday.
Or have some time to read.

I want to let my hair down on Friday.
But alas, I can't, that's sick.

I hope I can stay home on Saturday.
There are many things to do you freak.

I hate mugging on a Sunday.
But to settle deadlines I have to meet.

Singapore Mugger University,
where the muggers click.

What is the SMU Culture? Is it all about books?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home