[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, January 03, 2008

[Countdown]
It's 5am and I am still up.

It must have been that cup of coffee. I can't sleep.

And I am supposed to blog about countdown. Countdown? What countdown? As in previous years, this year is slightly different. I usually attend the New Year's Eve service in church. But this year, it's work. And I am not complaining.

Jade Seah is hot. And I spend New Year's Eve with her! Not a scandal. Let's just say it's work.



I also spent the night partying with the likes of Michelle Chia, Gurmit Singh, Joakim Gomez and lots more celebrities. I was at MediaCorp's Countdown 2008. It was a load of fun not squeezing with everyone else cause I have my media pass!



To the Catholic Junior College guys, Evergreen Secondary School guys and the girls from Riverside Secondary it was great know you people! I felt like I was a celeb shaking hands and greeting you people.

And here's Elvin Ng getting warm and friendly with the guys from Catholic Junior College. Study hard for your A-level exams if you happen to read this guys.



Elvin again. This time getting popular with the small boys.



It's not that bad to be working on New Year's Eve. After all, I've been working even on public holidays in 2007.

Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home