[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

[Final editing]
Apart from school, my ethnography project on Thaipusam, I've been going for my almost weekly meeting for various grassroots committees (that is the trouble when you sit on three commitees), doing my weekly radio news and editing my school's campus paper.

The last week was centered on the editing the black and white draft.



But today's has more colour. It's almost the final cut - I've been going through each article after discussing with my Art Director on the layout of the newspaper.



Perhaps a managing editor for each issue would ease my workload.

Stay tuned for the upcoming issue of The Blue and Gold this Friday. It rocks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home