[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, February 17, 2008

[V]
February 14. A day for me to stay at home to sleep. Yipee. I don't usually go out on Valentine's Day and I don't really get stuff on Valentine's Day. But this year was a little but different.



Thank you for the heart-shaped chocolate chip cookies. It was very sweet of you girl and the cookies are deliciously rich too.

I digress.

I think Valentine's Day should not be just for couples but also for friends. It would be a good idea to go out in a group (both guys and girls in one big group) on Valentine's Day and catch a movie or have a sumptious dinner. It's very depressing for someone that is single walking down Orchard Road on Valentine's Day. The couples go by. In the hands of the girls are lovely bouquets of flowers. And by her side is a happy man.

And there you are lonely and grouchy while people smile at your plight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home