[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, March 14, 2008

[Excerpt]
This week was a very busy one. Plus, my Internet access was screwy so no updates till today. Indeed.

It's about four more weeks to the exam period and I have four this term! I am so busy I have no time to blog. And I need to really mug since my CCA credits are much more fulfilling than my academic credits.

I really wanna write about the Malaysian elections. Just read Chua Mui Hoong's take on it and would want to give my views. Maybe.

TOC asked me to write about my MP. Shall I be cheeky and submit a blank document? His presence in Parliament is worthy of some words though. Maybe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home