[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, April 18, 2008

[No time for a break]
I'm back. But I am not sure how long this will last.



Finished my fourth (and last) exam paper today and there was supposed to a lot of pictures and stories but hope of that is dashed since I have lost my phone (again!). Maybe I shall write to Nokia to get sponsorship.

There's been so much going on and I have yet to complete part two of my post on the next Singapore elections. Hang in there! It'll be up soon I promise. I will be starting my internship next week with the Singapore Biennale 2008 Secretariat. I had applied for SPH and MediaCorp but I felt I had so much more to learn so National Arts Council, here I come. Actually SPH and MediaCorp did not get back and I don't know what the heck is going on but I'm cool.

My office takes a premium spot in town and I think it'll be pretty arty farty. National Arts Council leh. Looking forward to that and also looking forward to flying to Beijing for the Olympics after my three-and-a-half month stint at NAC. And thereafter, the engines will roar for F1. The next half of the year will be pretty exciting. So please I don't want to screw it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home