[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, April 20, 2008

[Two-in-one]
I'm both excited and happy today.

I'm happy because the Bedok Reservoir-Punggol dragonboat team scored the top honours in this year's Inter-Divisional race. And this had taught me many lessons on diplomacy and handling the wierdest and hardest things - human relations and interactions. And I'm all red from the two days of hot sun at the Bedok Reservoir.

I'm excited because I will start my internship at the National Arts Council handling the marketing and publications for Singapore's second art biennale which features contemporary art - videos, installations, drawings and an exciting exhibit at the Singapore Flyer. The people there have told me that it ain't gonna be easy and that I will have to do a lot of overtime but I am prepared for this big challenge. Having being involved in publications since my polytechnic days and as the pioneer Editor-in-Chief of the Singapore Management University's first student newspaper I am confident that I will deliver.

It's going to be a long journey ahead full of excitement and I am glad to be part of the team.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home