[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Saturday, July 26, 2008

[Containart Pavilion]
Some of you who have read my previous posts should have come across the Containart Pavilion. It will be part of the Singapore Biennale 2008 and is one of the three main exhibition sites.

I heard the estimated value is a few million dollars.



Over the last few weeks of July, our construction people have been toiling to put this together, rain or shine.



I'm almost into my last lap for my internship at National Arts Council. One thing I will miss is my desk! I shall talk about that soon.

The past week has been whirlwind. Simply because of the fact that my internship spans three areas: Marketing, Sponsorship and Publication. Lots to learn but lots of work too.

I'm currently working on a brochure for the Singapore Biennale 2008 as well as doing bits and pieces for the short guide. More on that soon when it is finally sent for print.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home