[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, July 04, 2008

[Lecture at RP]
Yesterday, I became a lecturer at Republic Polytechnic. No kidding.



I was asked to complement a session by my outreach and education manager by giving a short overview of my involvement in Singapore's inaugural biennale held in 2006. I spoke about how I was involved in Open Burble, an opening night artwork which involved about three days of work.

I felt I could have delivered it better if I had prepared some slides. But I'll have another chance next week when I do a full-fledged 20 minute long presentation on volunteer work.



Over the last three nights, I have been preparing a set of slides for my presentation next week. It would have photos and even some videos. I hope the students enjoy it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home