[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, July 09, 2008

[NDP Media Brief 3]
The NDP organisers held a Media Brief to reveal the Pre-Parade and Show segment on yesterday.

There was a long fashion runway but for what I will not say. You have to make a guess for that.



I think the two main highlights of the day will be seeing Joi Chua and Hady Mirza up close and asking them about their NDP involvement this year. In case you didn't know, they will be the singers for this year's theme song. It is kindof catchy but I really like the chorus part but NDP songs would always trigger emotions for me no matter how good or bad they are. I think it has got to do with national pride.

When Hady took to the runway to perform (Joi was supposed to do a duet but she was unwell at the media brief), I was humming to the songs and it struck something in my heart.



You can read more about what happened on Youth.SG when the article is posted. Expect some surprises.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home