[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, August 03, 2008

[Overlap]
August is a challenging month as in previous years. National Day Parade, National Day Dinners and even a new National Day Carnival. And it is more challenging when you throw in internship, involvement in F1 and other small activities. But when the going gets tough, the tough gets going.

Last Thursday in between work I popped by Dragonfly at St. James Power Station for an exclusive musical showcase for the movie 12 Lotus. It is a work by famed director Royston Tan after 881.



Many big name stars were there - Wu Jiahui and even Jaycee Chan (Jackie Chan's son).

Then after a short three-hour sneak away, I was back in the office.



Deadlines are crucial in the world of publication. I know that too well. And because of that, I have to work late and even on weekends like today. But I believe that is worth it when I see the finished product. I can't wait.





So sit back and relax as we work hard to inspire ordinary Singaporeans to feel the wonder of Singapore Biennale 2008.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home