[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, September 19, 2008

[Cognitive dissonance]
Movie Gala Premieres are over-rated. I was invited to watch and review the movie Painted Skin last night. But it was not as exciting as I expected it to be.

Though there was a red carpet. Shouting fans included but they were outside the cocktail reception area.



Maybe just one privilege: I get to stand right in front of the actors. Super close up until the Channel NewsAsia cameraman came over and blocked my view.



Qi Yuwu's attire last night was spiffy. And I didn't know Donnie Yen looked so old in person! He looks pretty young in the show.



Well, I guess that the only reason why this Gala Premiere is not exciting is because the actors are not famous enough. But anyway I am glad that Golden Village invited me to catch the show.

Painted Skin opens on 26 September. Go catch it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home