[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Monday, September 29, 2008

[F1 update]
Now that the F1 race is over, I can break my silence.

Not that I was gagged or anything. The real reason is that I have been too tired to blog about it.

I seldom post my own photos here but this is where I spent the last four days at F1 - the pit lane and the Start Line. The view here is awesome. I hear people pay about $7500 to get such a view.

For me, it is my job to be here. And I love it because I get to see the action upclose and the cars zoom past me just half a meter away.





These photos were taken on Friday night during our final shakedown when the action was not at the peak. More updates after I catch up with my work and assignments.

2 Comments:

Blogger Singapore Short Stories said...

Thats an invaluable and priceless experience!

So you must have gotten some autographs from the F1 racers?

Monday, September 29, 2008 10:55:00 pm

 
Blogger Ephraim Loy 黎传志 said...

We were not supposed to ask drivers for their autographs but could take photos with them while off duty though.

Tuesday, September 30, 2008 1:51:00 pm

 

Post a Comment

<< Home