[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

[When I Grow Up - Tertiary]
The tertiary category is the last of all the categories for the First George Yeo Blogging Competition. This category received a lot of creative entries. Some used poems others used videos and graphics. I am impressed.

And perhaps this is why there is a change to the prizes. I am not going to reveal what change there is now. Maybe next week before the prize presentation ceremony at the Asian Civilisations Museum.

Since there are not many entries in this category, I shall not reveal which I felt was interesting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home