[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

[Too many wires]
It's my third day back at National Arts Council. I start work again officially on 1 December so I was back to prepare and attend the Singapore Biennale 2008 Closing Party.

But there's one thing that's bugging me - irritating wires that make my desk look untidy. If you know, I like to be so tidy that people think I have obsessive compulsive disorder.



I have to organise all my documents in files (see below right) and I got to make sure I know where each at every item is or else I get really annoyed. If someone touches my stuff I'd surely know.



Today was spent organising and sorting out all my documents and those left behind by my earlier colleagues. And I went through every single file to take a look at the content. Soon I will have to go through all the files on the server. I've also selected a few catalogues and books to read - Iskandar Jalil and Yeo Chee Kiong's books (one's a potter while the other's a sculptor).



I also took the opportunity to clear out all the old magazines - once they were the inspiration of design ideas but now the fill the dustbin. CATALOG magazine, I-S magazine and newsletters of other public service departments (now you know what magazines inspire).



And as I was going to leave the office for the party, I saw something really nice.



It's gonna be christmas soon! So cute. That's one of the volunteer manager's desk.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home