[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Thursday, November 06, 2008

[When I Grow Up - the winners]
Yesterday, amidst all the US election buzz, Minister George Yeo and both the Minister's bloggers were out and about presenting prizes for the First George Yeo Blogging Competition.

It was a simple session at the Asian Civilisations Museum and I was greatly thrilled to meet the participants in person. It seemed that most of the winners were female. Maybe they are able to emote better. Well, you never know they could end up as a leader somewhere.


Photo credit: Youth.SG

Talk about women rights and development - something that is the topic for class discussion tomorrow. How apt.

Read the winning entries of the First George Yeo Blogging Competition here

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home