[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, December 26, 2008

[Christmas with the CEO]
Although I had to work on Christmas Eve, it was well spent because there was a office party. I was quite surprised that our CEO dropped by and joined us.

It was another surprise when I received presents from my colleagues. And one from a friend. The lovely Christmas tree is from Eunice and Ramona. It seems tiny compared to the presents but it is quite cute.



I did not prepare any presents this year due to travel so I went last minute shopping after work. The streets were crowded but some shops were not.

Last minute shopping before Christmas is fun. I had almost walked the entire Orchard Road starting from Plaza Singapura down to Ngee Ann City and to Far East Plaza. I finally ended at Paragon after looking and buying the correct presents.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home