[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, December 02, 2008

[PAYM Policy Forum on Environmental Sustainability]
How much do you know about the challenges faced by our environment? Why should you be concerned about our environment? What can you do to sustain our environment?

Find out more on what really matters to other youths on the topic of "Environmental Sustainability". Join us at the PAYM Policy Forum @ Aljunied GRC & Hougang SMC on Environmental Sustainability organised by the Youth Executive Committees in Aljunied GRC and Hougang SMC.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home