[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

[Ang Pow and Groceries Distribution]
I've been handing out angpows and food parcels to needy families at all the RCs. We are fortunate to have benefactors who have been generous with money, rice and other necessities. In the coming year, with increasing retrenchment, more families will need help. The RCs are keeping an eye out for those who need help. Some families are reluctant to ask out of pride. We must make sure that they have a safety net and doubly sure that the kids' education are not affected.









Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home