[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, January 06, 2009

[Edusave/CCC Scholarship and Bursary Ceremony]
It is always a pleasure to give out Edusave/CCC scholarships and bursaries every year. At the Damai School ceremony, over 300 students received awards. I reminded them that the greatest relief they can give their parents in these challenging times is to study hard and get a good education. Under Wong Kai Yeng's charge, the proceedings were well-oiled lasting no more than half an hour. I'll do two more ceremonies at Hougang weekend after next. When children do better than their parents educationally, the future is full of hope.





















Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home