[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, January 16, 2009

[Entertainment on omy.sg]
Mainstream media or new media for entertainment news? I will choose new media if I want to watch moving pictures. The computer screen is fast becoming the "second screen" for many. I don't have to walk to the hall to turn on the TV or get the newspapers. I just have to switch on my computer. Plus, online entertainment news can come out so much faster than print media. Oh my, what are you waiting for?



Visit omy.sg for your dose of the latest entertainment news

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home