[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, February 15, 2009

[Back on the team]
After a two issue break, I am happy to announce that I will be back with The Blue and Gold. Two issues ago, the team had managed the transition from newspaper to magazine. The Blue and Gold is now packaged as a Time magazine style outfit.

I'm glad to be back on the team. Work on the next issue has begun and I am almost done with my contribution. Very soon the editing stage will kick in. And before you know it, publishing deadlines will haunt me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home