[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, February 20, 2009

[Community conference on new media]
I'll be attending a conference on new media tomorrow. I'm really excited about it because I am also involved in some new media research for a project this term.

Actually, now is the crunch time and although it is term break, I am struggling to keep up with schedules and project meetings. Oh my gosh! How I hate mid-term weeks.

Seven more weeks to go before I am free. Just gotta hang in there.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home