[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, February 20, 2009

[More sporting action this year]
The OCBC Cycle Singapore will be held this Sunday and it should be a fun experience. Firstly, it is because I have a new role - Start Zone Manager. I have done drinks most of the time for such huge races but come Sunday it will be my first time at the Start Zone. Come to think of it, after doing marathons for the last two years, I have never seen a flag off in real life!

Although last year, when I was at the Volunteer Control Centre managing the drinks managers, I managed to catch a glimpse of the flag off on the TV monitors.

My next marathon that I have signed up as a volunteer will be the Sundown Marathon in May. Like I said earlier, I'm moving back to where I started - sports volunteerism. I'll have a few high key projects this year and like all other projects in the past - I cannot reveal too much. Only when the time is right.

As for other stuff, a break is due. But studies still come first.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home