[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, February 27, 2009

[Worldwide mobilisation]
While there is talk about local mobilisation of people using new media tools, how about something on a worldwide scale?

Earlier in February, I participated in publicising a World Wide Rave in conjunction with the launch of David Meerman Scott's new book. It was a project to kick off my Digital Media Across Asia module and we had to use Web 2.0 tools. I chose to use my blog to do that.

David also made a video and sent it to my Prof. This is what had happened worldwide.



So instead of a campaign that is based locally, now how about one that goes global. This is way cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home