[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Friday, March 27, 2009

[Earth Hour 2009]
Tomorrow the Punggol Community Club Youth Executive Committee would join in several hundred students from Damai Secondary School, Temasek Polytechnic and other schools to mark Earth Hour 2009.

We made the first step in 2008 at the Punggol Community Club. And we will do it again this time at Damai Secondary School in Bedok.



Earth Hour is about making a personal effort. And if many people do the same, the difference will be vast and great. Just one person, but what would you do?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home