[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

[From Stuttgart]
My brother who is in Stuttgart had sent me an email to update me about what he has been doing there.

Global opportunities, though expensive, are useful especially if they are study trips. In recent years, I think polytechnics are constantly differentiating themselves from each other by offering exciting attachements and exchanges to places like Germany. Such opportunities were few and far between in the past while I was at a polytechnic. We have globalised. And yes, we live in a globalised world.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home