[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Sunday, March 08, 2009

[Marley and Me]
After watching the movie, we went home appreciating our own lab, Brownie, more. Somehow he sensed it welcoming us home with an energy we had not seen for some time now, snatching my son's sock and refusing to let go, dunking himself in the fountain, flinging water all over the patio and barging into the house which he is not allowed to do. It is strange how dogs have this sixth sense. The movie was sentimental, even soppy. I did not know that labs could misbehave so badly. For a while, I thought mine was abnormal. 'Marley and Me' is good family entertainment.



Do read my posts on Beyond SG and link up on Facebook if you have an account

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home