[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

[Plurkaholic]
I realised that I haven't been doing much of blogging. That is because Plurk has taken over some of my life. Plurk is a sort of micro-blogging tool and there's a community of Singaporeans on Plurk.

Last week I met up with a group of Plurkers. It was my first time going for such a gathering and it turned out pretty well. We went for dinner, drinks and more drinks. Alcoholic.

Luckily everything's under control. I hope.

So far, I feel that it is quite fun to interact and share stuff with people on Plurk. And I can even segment my audience. Way too cool.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome to the dark side! haha

Wednesday, March 18, 2009 9:16:00 am

 

Post a Comment

<< Home