[About this blog] Inspired by local soccer player Mike Lim during my rookie reporter days at Singapore Polytechnic, I set up this blog in August 2002. I feel that blogging is a novel platform to document interesting facets of my life and my thoughts on certain issues. [Email blogger] ephraim@singnet.com.sg

Tuesday, March 03, 2009

[Theatre preparations]
Work on a production for my theatre module has begun and I am particularly excited because I would be doing lighting design for the first time. Something new for me. And I hope it will be an exciting time.

The second role that I have is a scriptwriting role as well. I have not tried my hand at acting yet but maybe a small bit part would be good.

I love to work on stage productions. When I was a little younger I used to play with Lego sets and tried to model them into settings that look like production sets and stage performances. It seems now that I will be working with real people and real stages and sets!

Now that is cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home